Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother












All mothers please stand up....














Today is dedicated to all mothers of the world.














This is the gift for the mothers from the children

















Happy mothers








All the beautiful mothers with their gifts




























Today is mother day(10-5-2009)

To my grandma, my mother's mother

To my mother

To my wife's mother,my mother-in-law

To my children's mother, my wife

To all the mothers

Happy Mother Day, we appreciate your role, your love in our life.

Thank You, Mother.

祝天下所有的妈妈节日快乐、身体健康

Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land that the Lord your God is giving you (Exodus 20:12)

The song is from a kid who are from the poor area, from China.Hope you enjoy it even it may not be in your language, but it is the same; to show our love to the mother of the world. Let us listen with all our heart.



Another song from Kelly family, who remember the mother who passed away; the song remind us to value the time with mum when she is still around...

No comments:

Post a Comment