Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ho Chi Minh in Thailand & Lai Teik in Malaya

Do you know Ho Chi Minh had been to Thailand and Malaysia?...as a representative of the Comintern in Southeast Asia.

Ho Chi Minh had many names and aliases

Ho's given name at birth was Nguyen Tat Thanh. He also had another name - Nguyen Van Ba. Ho used this name when he worked as a steward in a ship, the La Touche Treville, on his overseas trip from Saigon to Marseilles, France. He changed back to Nguyen Tat Thanh after his arrival in France. Ho has been known by many aliases. His first alias, second well-known after Ho Chi Minh, was Nguyen Ai Quoc. Ho dropped the name Nguyen Ai Quoc after betraying Phan Boi Chau's whereabouts to the French authorities for Hong Kong $10,000. Phan Boi Chau was an independent fighter against the French. He was known as Lý Thuy in China. Ho also had ten other aliases such as: Ly Thuy, Vuong, Tran, etc. However, those names were not very well-known.

Ho Chi Minh or Nguyễn Sinh Cung was born in 1890 in Hoàng Trù Village, Nam Dan district, Nghe An Province,Vietnam( it was called Annam), his mother(Hoang Thi Loan,1868–1901)’s hometown. His father is Nguyen Sinh Sac. His name was later changed to Nguyen tat Thanh on his tenth birthday. From 1895, he grew up in his paternal hometown of Kim Liên Village, Nam Đàn District, Nghệ An Province, Vietnam. He had three siblings: his sister Bạch Liên (or Nguyễn Thị Thanh), a clerk in the French Army; his brother Nguyễn Sinh Khiêm (or Nguyễn Tất Đạt), a geomancer and traditional herbalist; and another brother (Nguyễn Sinh Nhuận) who died in his infancy. As a young child, Nguyễn studied with his father before more formal classes with a scholar named Vuong Thuc Do. Nguyễn quickly mastered Chinese writing, a requisite for any serious study of Confucianism, while honing his colloquial Vietnamese writing. In addition to his studious endeavors, he was fond of adventure, loved to fly kites and go fishing. Following Confucian tradition, at the age of 10, his father gave him a new name: Nguyễn Tất Thành, “Nguyễn the Accomplished”.

Nguyễn’s father, Nguyễn Sinh Sắc, was a Confucian scholar, a teacher on a small scale, and later an imperial magistrate in the small remote district of Binh Khe (Qui Nhơn). He was demoted for abuse of power after an influential local figure died several days after receiving 100 strokes of the cane as punishment. In deference to his father, Nguyễn received a French education, attended lycée in Huế, the alma mater of his later disciples, Phạm Văn Đồng and Võ Nguyên Giáp. He later left his studies and chose to teach at Dục Thanh school in Phan Thiết.

In 1911, Nguyen went to Saigon. He applied to a school to learn to be a mechanic, in order to get in touch with modern technology. He didn't stay long, Nguyen decided to go to France to see the new world. At the age of 21, Nguyen Tat Thanh left Vietnam for 10 years, and changed his name again to Van Ba.

USA 1912-1913
In 1912, working as the cook’s helper on a French steamer, Nguyễn traveled to the United States. From 1912 to 1913, he lived in New York (Harlem) and Boston, where he worked as a baker at the Parker House Hotel(now Omni Parker House Hotel, Boston). Among a series of menial jobs, he also has claimed to have worked for a wealthy family in Brooklyn between 1917 and 1918 and for General Motors as a line manager. It is believed that, while in the United States, he made contact with Korean nationalists, an experience that developed his political outlook.

England 1913-1919
At various points between 1913 and 1919, Nguyễn lived in West Ealing, west London, and later in Crouch End, Hornsey, north London. He is reported to have worked as a cleaner and dishwasher in the kitchen at the Drayton Court Hotel in 1914, on The Avenue, West Ealing. It is claimed that Nguyễn trained as a pastry chef under the legendary French master, Escoffier, at the Carlton Hotel in the Haymarket, Westminster, but there is no evidence to support this. However, the wall of New Zealand House, home of the New Zealand High Commission, which now stands on the site of the Carlton Hotel, displays a blue plaque, stating that Nguyễn worked there in 1913 as a waiter. Nguyễn was also a regular visitor to Chelsea FC during his stay in West London.

France 1919-1923
From 1919–1923, while living in France, Nguyễn Sinh Cung began to approach the idea of communism, through his friend and Socialist Party of France comrade Marcel Cachin(1869-1958). Cung claimed to have arrived in Paris from London in 1917, but French police only have documents of his arrival in June 1919.

Ho Chi Minh,was living in Paris and working as a kitchen assistant at the Hotel Ritz, Paris.

Following World War I, The Paris Peace Conference opened on 18 January 1919 and ended on 21 January 1920 with the inaugural General Assembly of the League of Nations. It took place in Paris and involved diplomats from more than 32 countries and nationalities, including U.S. President Thomas Woodrow Wilson who stayed in Paris for 6 months. Under the name of Nguyễn Ái Quốc (“Nguyễn the Patriot”),Ho Chi Minh petitioned for recognition of the civil rights of the Vietnamese people in French Indochina to the Western powers at the Versailles Peace Conference, but was ignored. Citing the language and the spirit of the U.S. Declaration of Independence, Nguyễn petitioned U.S. President Thomas Woodrow Wilson for help to remove the French from Vietnam and replace them with a new, nationalist government. While he was unable to obtain consideration at Versailles, the failed effort had the effect of further radicalizing Nguyễn, while at the same time making him a national hero of the anti-colonial movement at home in Vietnam. President Thomas Woodrow Wilson, a strong advocate for League of Nations,was awarded the 1919 Nobel Peace Prize. Nguyễn Ái Quốc become a communist, and started Indo-China War against France and later Vietnam War with USA...

The Tours Congress was the 18th National Congress of the French Section of the Workers' International, or SFIO, which took place in Tours on 25—30 December 1920. During the Congress, the majority voted to join the communist Third International and create the French Section of the Communist International(SFIC), which became the Parti Communiste Français (French Communist Party)(PCF)in 1921. Nguyen Ai Quoc, was present at the congress and made a speech decrying the exploitation of the French colonies, and supporting the proposal to join the Third International. Nguyễn Ái Quốc, together with his friend Marcel Cachin(1869-1958), they become the founding member of the Parti Communiste Français (French Communist Party)(PCF).

In May 1922, Nguyễn wrote an article for a French magazine criticizing the use of English words by French sportswriters. The article implores Prime Minister Raymond Poincaré to outlaw such Franglais as le manager, le round and le knock-out. While living in Paris, he had a relationship with dressmaker Marie Brière

Moscow 1923-1924

In 1923, Nguyễn left Paris for Moscow, where he was employed by the Comintern(Communist International) or Third International(1919–1943), studied at the Communist University of the Toilers of the East. He participated in the Fifth Comintern Congress held at Moscow from June 17 - July 8, 1924, and also urged the Comintern to actively promote revolution in Asia.

China 1924-1927

Arrived in Canton (present-day Guangzhou), China, in November 1924. Not initially having any official role, he quickly made contacts, including with Mikhail Borodin, the Comintern representative to Sun Yat-sen's government. There is little evidence for his being a deputy of Borodin. He was also however representative of Peasant International. He went to work at the Soviet news agency in Guangzhou, also working on the formation of a Vietnamese revolutionary party, and education of Vietnamese elites in Marxism-Leninism. His pseudonym of the time was Ly Thuy.

In June 1925, Hoàng Văn Chí said that Nguyễn had betrayed Phan Bội Châu, the head of a rival revolutionary faction, to French police in Shanghai for 100,000 piastres. Nguyễn later claimed that he did this because he expected Chau’s trial to stir up anti-French resentment and because he needed the money to establish a communist organization. But in Ho Chi Minh: A life, Duikers denied this hypothesis. Other sources claim that Nguyen Thuong Hien was responsible for Chau's capture. Châu never denounced Nguyễn.

During 1925-26 he organized 'Youth Education Classes' and occasionally gave lectures at the Whampoa Military Academy on the revolutionary movement in Indochina. Ho had also arranged for some members of the Revolutionary Youth League to attend China's Whampoa Military Academy. After Sun Yat-Sen's death in March 1925, Chiang Kai-Shek took power, and initially cooperated with the Communists but later arrested Soviet advisors at the Whampoa Military Academy in March 1926. Borodin accepted a reduced Communist role in the KMT when its Executive Committee met in May.

According to Duiker, he lived with and married a Chinese woman, Tăng Tuyết Minh (曾雪明, Zeng Xueming), on 18 October 1926. When his comrades objected to the match, he told them, “I will get married despite your disapproval because I need a woman to teach me the language and keep house.” She was 21 and he was 36. They married in the same place where Zhou Enlai had married earlier and then lived together at the residence of Comintern agent Mikhail Borodin

In 1927 the communists were expelled from Guangzhou in April, following a coup by Chinese Nationalist leader Chiang Kai-shek. Ho left Canton again in April 1927 and fled to Hong Kong in May. Pursued by British authorities, he went to Soviet Far East headquarters in Vladivostok, and then moved to Moscow. The initial plan was for him to move to Siam as a base for organizing Indochinese Communism, but, instead, spent time in various European cities.

Moscow & Paris 1927

Ho spent some of the summer of 1927 recuperating from tuberculosis in the Crimea, before returning to Paris once more in November.

Thailand 1928 -1929

In 1928, he traveled to Brussels and Paris, then Siam (now Thailand), where he spent two years as a representative of the Comintern in Southeast Asia(replacing Tan Malaka). Ho Chi Minh was later appointed to head the Communist International's Southeast Asia branch and he served as Moscow's agent in this capacity from March 1930 to June 1931. His followers remained in South China.

He then returned to Asia by way of Brussels, Berlin, Switzerland, and Italy, from where he took a ship to Bangkok, Thailand, where he arrived in July 1928. Assuming the identity Father Chin, he moved to northern Siam late in the year; the French lost track of him. On 29 October 1929, the Imperial Court in Vinh (Nghe An Province, Annam) sentenced Nguyen Ai Quoc (Ho Chi Minh) sentenced him in absentia to death, for plotting revolution in Annam.

He remained in Thailand, Ho Chi Minh resided at Ban Nachok, a small village on the road between the airbase and Nakhon Phanom. This place has high concentration of Vietnamese, especially Catholic. Both his home and a new modern museum are now open to the public. Nakhon Phanom (Thai: นครพนม) is one of the north-eastern provinces (changwat) of Thailand. Neighboring provinces are (from south clockwise) Mukdahan, Sakon Nakhon and Bueng Kan. To the north-east it borders Khammouan of Laos. Ho Chi Mihn Museum tells us that Uncle Ho arrived at the house in 1923 and stayed for 7 years until 1931. However all biographies of Ho Chi Mihn say he only lived in the village between 1928 and 1929, which is more reliable fit to historical events, as Ho was actively involved in formation of CPV and MCP only in early 1930.

Ho Chi Minh departed from Canton in April or May 1927 and was incommunicado with the Vietnamese movement. The Central Committee of Thanh Nien called a National Congress of the organization, slated to begin on May Day of 1929. This gathering, held 1–9 May 1929 and attended by 17 delegates from each of the three main administrative districts of Vietnam, plus Hong Kong and Siam, would prove the occasion for a split between those who placed primary emphasis on the so-called "national question" (independence from colonialism) and those who sought a more radical movement placing emphasis on social revolution. Ho Chi Minh was not in attendance, still missing from the scene.

The end of 1929, he went to China. He changed his name to Sung Man Cho(宋文初). In December 1929, he went to Hong Kong and stayed as representative of the Communist International.

In an October 27 message, the Comintern, asked Ho, then in Siam, to bring the three groups together in a Hong Kong meeting. Ho Chi Minh, back in direct activity in the Vietnamese movement, was responsible for brokering the peace between the warring factions as well as writing the initial manifesto and statement of tactics of the group. The two warring offspring of Thanh Nien(Vietnamese Revolutionary Youth Association)established by Nguyen Sinh Cung(Ho Chi Minh)in 1925, joined with individual members of a third Marxist group founded by Phan Boi Chau at a "Unification Conference" held in Hong Kong from 3–7 February 1930. The new party was named the Communist Party of Vietnam (CPV). It was formed on 3 February 1930. Ho presided over the formation of the Vietnamese Communist Party (Viet Nam Cong San Dang). At the Comintern's request, the name was changed later that year at the first Party Plenum to the Indochinese Communist Party, thus reclaiming the name of the first party of that named founded in 1929. A Comintern representative, however, told that none of the Vietnamese organizations would be recognized until the Comintern decided they were unified. Until then, the Chinese Communist Party would direct the Vietnamese groups. Finally, the Indochinese Communist Party was recognized on February 18, 1930.

In 1922 the CCP opened a clandestine office in Singapore which sowed the seed for the South Seas Communist Party (or Nanyang Communist Party). This party was mainly active in the Dutch East Indies and French Indo-China. In Singapore its work centred on the trades unions. After their 1925 uprising failed, many Indonesian Communists took refuge in Singapore, and engaged in political work there under the auspices of the Third Communist International. (Note: Communist Party of Indonesia is the oldest in Asia, formed in 1920, Tan Malaka was the first representative of Comintern in South East Asia in 1923). In 1925, the South Seas Communist Party was formed out of CPC exile units in South-East Asia. SSCP functioned as a preliminary organization before national CPs were formed. The Singapore-based South Seas Communist Party, was organized in 1928, was concerned with establishing communism among the overseas Chinese, including those living in Thailand. Through its efforts, the first Communist Party in Thailand was formed in 1929. But until the mid-1930's, Communist activities were generally confined to discussions of ideology and organization. The period in Thailad, Ho was not active in helping to organize national Communist Parties in South East Asia until 1930, not even Thai communism. He only concentrate on Vietnamese movement.

On 30th April 1930, Ho Chi Minh traveled from Singapore to Malaya as representative of Comintern, attended the formation of Communist Party of Malaya(CPM)in the rubber estate in Johore. The South Seas Communist Party was dissolved and replaced by the newly formed Communist Party of Malaya. He left for Singapore immediately after the ceremony.

Hong Kong(1929-1933)
In June 1931 Ho was arrested in Hong Kong by British police and remained in prison until his release in 1933. This resulted in one of the leading case in Hong Kong,Sung Man Cho Vs. The Superintendent of Prisons. Ho Chi Minh’s habeas corpus case was tried in Hong Kong Supreme Court and appealed to the Privy Councel, the highest court in the British Empire. Habeas corpus, an ancient and fundamental principle of British law, is a prerogative writ used to challenge the validity of a person’s detention either in official custody (e.g when held pending a deportation or extradition) or in private hands.

In June 1931, Ho Chi Minh travelled to Hong Kong to attend a meeting for leftist patriots. Tipped off by the French, on June 6, 1931, the British authorities in Hong Kong arrested Ho Chi Minh, whom they planned to deport on a French ship. That deportation would have assured Ho Chi Minh's death. A legal battle followed, with British lawyer Francis Loseby(1883-1967) representing Ho, who claimed he was a Chinese national, Sung Man Cho(宋文初). The prominent coverage in Hong Kong's English-language press of the case Sung Man Cho Vs. The Superintendent of Prisons, because it challenged the power of the British Hong Kong governor. British authorities never realized they had captured a Comintern (Communist International) revolutionary actively organizing in one of their own colonies, Malaysia. Ho Chi Minh lost his case in the Hong Kong Supreme Court. The Hong Kong governor was about to deport Ho Chi Minh to French Indochina on a French ship – essentially a death sentence. Ho Chi Minh's lawyers appealed on his behalf to the Privy Council, the British Empire's highest court. Two London lawyers – Denis Noel Pritt (1887-1972) for Ho Chi Minh and Sir Stafford Cripps (1889-1952) for the Crown – settled the case out of court in summer of 1932.

Nguyen Ai Quoc, with the help of British solicitor Francis Loseby(1883-1967), masqueraded as a wealthy Chinese merchant before boarding a boat leaving Hong Kong for Vladivostok. Francis Loseby came to Ho Chi Minh's aid. He disguised Ho Chi Minh in a wealthy Chinese merchant's brocade gown and turban. Loseby's Chinese law clerk posed as a secretary for the "distinguished merchant." On January 22, 1933, after Ho Chi Minh's ship had left Hong Kong Harbour, the assistant superintendent of the Hong Kong Police accompanied two "belated passengers" by private launch to their reserved, first-class cabin. The two "merchants" arrived in Port Xiamen (Amoy) in time to enjoy Tet (Lunar New Year) 1933, the Year of the Water Rooster. From there, Ho Chi Minh traveled on to Vladivostok and then to Moscow. Francis Loseby, the British solicitor, and Denis Noel Pritt, the British barrister, both together had saved Ho Chi Minh's life in Hong Kong...not forgetting Sir Stafford Cripps – a socialist, a member of the leftist Fabian Society, an activist for Indian independence, and the opposing lawyer who represented the British Empire, without him an out of court settlement will be difficult....through them, a new history for Vietnam was created ....

Moscow, 1933-1938
To reduce French pressure for extradition, it was announced in 1932 that Nguyễn Ái Quốc had died. The British quietly released him in January 1933.

He then made his way back to Milan, Italy, where he served in a restaurant, Trattoria della Pesa restaurant. The restaurant is now a traditional Lombard-cuisine temple and harbors a portrait of Ho Chi Minh on the wall of its main dining hall. He then moved to the Soviet Union, where he spent several more years recovering from tuberculosis. Ho spent much of the years studying and teaching at the Lenin Institute, Moscow.

He begin to use Ho Chih Minh as his name

In 1938, he returned to China,reported together with General Ye Jianying(叶剑英) and served as an adviser with Chinese Communist armed forces, which later forced China’s government to the island of Taiwan. From 1938, Nguyễn Ái Quốc began regularly using the name "Hồ Chí Minh", a Vietnamese name combining a common Vietnamese surname (Hồ, 胡) with a given name meaning "enlightened will" (from Sino-Vietnamese 志明; Chí meaning 'will' (or spirit), and Minh meaning 'light'). Some scholar suspected that the name was for remembrance of his Chinese wife, Zeng Xueming(曾雪明). Noted the similar character Ming/Minh(明), Chih Minh(志明), the will to remember Ming(Zeng Xueming). Ho Chi Minh is a Chinese name, not a typical Vietnamese name.

In January 1941, Ho entered Vietnam for the first time in 30 years and organized the Vietnam Doc Lap Dong Minh Hoi (League for the Independence of Vietnam), or Viet Minh. A liberation zone was established near the border with China, from which the Viet Minh worked to muster the discontent of urban nationalists and the rural poor into a unified movement for the liberation of Vietnam.

While in southern China (1942) to meet with Zhou Enlai and Chinese Communist Party officials, Ho was arrested on 27-8-1942 in Guangxi by the Chinese nationalist government of Chiang Kai-sheh and imprisoned for two years. He was released in Sept 1943 in Liuzhou(柳州), Guangxi. In September 1944 Ho was allowed to return to Vietnam with a guerrilla force of 18 men trained and armed by the Chinese.

(1942年胡志明去重庆会见蒋介石与周恩来途径广西时被国民党逮捕,关押监禁一年有余。从胡志明投身革命起,一生中的很多时间都在中国参与中国革命亦在中国指导国内的独立革命解放运动,反法、抗日及抗美斗争。他本名阮必成,曾用名阿三。为了革命斗争的需要,从1918年起他先后使用化名,笔名阮爱国、李瑞(Lý Thuy)、王达人、宋文初、胡光、平山等名字,直到1942年8月27日胡志明在中国广西德保县被国民党逮捕前才正式使用“胡志明”这个后半生不再改变的名字。1943 年9 月,胡志明在广西柳州恢复了自由,1944 年9 月,又经广西中越边境回到越南)

Ho Chi Minh led the Việt Minh independence movement from 1941 onward, establishing the communist-governed Democratic Republic of Vietnam in 1945 and defeating the French Union in 1954 at Điện Biên Phủ. He officially stepped down from power in 1955 due to his health, but remained to be a highly visible figurehead and inspiration for Vietnamese fighting for his cause — a united, independent Vietnam — until his death. Saigon, the capital of Republic of Vietnam, after the war, was renamed Ho Chi Minh City in his honor.

(source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ho_Chi_Minh with some changes)

Some authors were amazed at the multiple personality of Ho Chi Minh, and suspected there may be two personality for historical Ho Chih Minh. This added more mystery to the historical figure.

A Taiwan scholar said that from 1890-1932, Ho Chi Minh was Vietnamese communist Nguyen Ai Quoc(阮愛國), but he died in 1933. From 1933-1969, he was Taiwanese communist Wu Chee Chang(胡集璋).

From the personality of Ho Chi Minh, I remember Lai Teck of MCP. He was also agent of Comintern. He also used multiple names, Lai Tek, Loi Tak, Lee Soong,Wong Kim Geok, Chang Hung, and Mr. Wrigh. He was also having multiple personality. His background was also a mystery, similar to Ho Chi Minh. HO Chi Minh formed Malaya Communist Party on 30-4-1930. Lai Teck arrived in Malaya in 1934, Ho Chi Ming was released from Hong Kong in 1933 and reported went to Europe and only returned to China in 1938 with the new name Ho Chi Ming......Lai Teik was the Secretary General of Malayan Communist Party in 1938....

Did Lai Teck know Ho Chi Minh? Is there any relationship between Lai Teik and Ho Chi Minh?.....or Taiwanese Wu Chee Chang(胡集璋)...or is Lai Teik also Wu Chee Chang or ......

Lai Teck
Lai Teck was a leader of the Communist Party of Malaya and Malayan People's Anti-Japanese Army. A Vietnamese of mixed Sino-Vietnamese descent, Lai Teck was known to have reached Malaya and Singapore in 1934 and joined the Malayan Communist Party and became its Secretary-General in 1938. Lai Teck was a shadowy character whose real name and background are unknown. According to his successor, Chin Peng. Lai Teck had served the French as a spy in Indo-China but been uncovered. It was subsequently alleged that he was recruited by the British security services and brought to Singapore to infiltrate the CPM. At this he was highly successful, and by using the British police to pick off his rivals within the Party he rose through the hierarchy and attained the Party leadership (Secretary General) in April 1939. Perhaps because of this, he steered the Party on a course of non-confrontation with the British and wholly embraced the Communist International's new line of cooperation with the United States and the Western European powers against Nazi Germany and Japan. Although many of the CPM's top personnel managed to flee Singapore before it fell, Lai Teck did not and was picked up in a Japanese sweep shortly after. Although most communists were executed by the Japanese, Lai Teck walked free a few days later. Based on later evidence, including documents in Japanese archives, it now appears most likely that Lai Teck saved his life by promising to act as a Japanese agent.

On 1 September 1942, more than 100 senior CPM and MPAJA members gathered at the Batu Caves just north of Kuala Lumpur for a secret conference. The Japanese, however, had been tipped off and staged a surprise raid at dawn. In the ensuing lopsided skirmish most of the CPM and MPAJA high command were destroyed. Lai Teck, who should have been at the meeting, wasn't. Subsequently he claimed that he had been unable to attend because his car broke down.

In 1946, faint rumors which had been circulating within the party about disloyalty on the part of Lai Teck began to receive more substantiation. This was exacerbated by the restlessness of the rank and file, especially the younger members, who favoured radical action. Lai Teck was removed from some sensitive posts, and an investigation was begun into his activities. A full meeting of the Central Executive Committee was scheduled for 6 March 1947 at which the complaints against Lai Teck were to be aired in his presence. Lai Teck did not attend but instead absconded with the bulk of the Party's funds, hiding first in Singapore, then going to Hong Kong and later Thailand. Lai Teck was killed in Bangkok some time in 1947 when Thai Communists tried to capture him. That happen after dissolution of Comintern in 1943.

China and Comintern 1935
During the Long March, the CPC party leadership re-examined its policy in Zunyi (January 1935). Mao Zedong blamed the CPC's failure to ignite a revolution on their decision to blindly follow the Comintern's instructions, which did not take into account the reality of Chinese conditions. During the heated debate, Zhou Enlai unexpectedly accepted the criticism and sided with Mao. Otto Braun was dismissed from his position as the CPC's military commander.

After they resettled in Yanan, the native Chinese Communists, such as Mao and Zhu De, became the real powers in the CPC rather than the foreign Communists supplied by the Comintern. Those Chinese Communists who were loyal to the Comintern, such as a group called the 28 Bolsheviks, fell from all of the most important positions within the CPC. Zhou Enlai became an assistant to Mao in political affairs, such as the pursuit of the United Front and diplomacy. By this time, the Comintern and the Soviet Union could no longer control the CPC. The Comintern continued to give advice, but much of it was simply ignored. The CPC was now a truly Chinese entity, much as the Bolshevik Party had been a truly Russian one.

Ho Chi Minh was close friend of CPC, was Comintern still having influence on Ho Chi Minh?....Ho Chi Minh was in China again in 1938, after the split of China with Comintern. That was also in 1938, Lai Teik become the Secretary General of CPM.

In 19 December 1946, Hồ Chí Minh, representing his government,declared war against the France Union, marked the beginning of the Indochina War. Lai Teik was captured and killed in 1947 in Bangkok. Ho Chi Minh become a national hero, Lai Teik become a traitor....

We at least now know some background of Ho Chi Minh, but until today nobody know the background of Lai Teik.....

No matter who was Ho Chi Minh, who was Lai Teik?.....they were communists, agents of Comintern(1919-1943)......they were the change agents for the communist international......does it matter if they are real......they are proxy of Comintern....they had lost their personal identity to their political belief - communism.......

The reality is who was their ultimate master?......

Further reading:

1. Ho Chi Mihn’s House in Thailand, http://www.thai-blogs.com/2011/01/29/ho-chi-mihns-house-in-thailand/
2. 曾雪明, http://baike.baidu.com/view/3045785.htm
3. Ho chi Minh - The Man & The Myth - 1 -9, youtube
4. Ho Chi Minh, http://en.citizendium.org/wiki/Ho_Chi_Minh
5. My previous blog, Vietnamese in Thailand, dated Monday, December 28, 2009, http://teochiewkia.blogspot.com/2009/12/vietnamese-in-thailand_28.html
6. 越南國父胡志明是台灣人胡集璋?,http://www.hi-on.org.tw/bulletins.jsp?b_ID=90048
7. 胡志明, http://v.ifeng.com/special/renwupu/huzhiming/index.shtml
8. 胡志明生平考 ,http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/hgfds198/
9. Lai Teck – the traitor of all traitors , http://web1.iseas.edu.sg/?p=1799
10.Cheating death and saving a nation, by Lady Borton, http://vietnamnews.vnagency.com.vn/Sunday/Features/212075/Cheating-death-and-saving-a-nation.html

No comments:

Post a Comment