Thursday, October 15, 2009

Stop my blog due to exceeding photo upload quota

It is promoted as free blogging, but now I realized it is actually not free....

Blogger told me that I have exceeded total photo upload quota. I am only eligible for free photo storage in the 1 GB of free storage allotted to Picasa Web Albums.

When you run out of free storage for any product, you can purchase additional storage that is shared between products. This shared storage can be used for Picasa Web Albums uploads, Gmail messages or a mix of both - it will be used by any product that's over its free storage quota on a first-come, first-served basis. Choose from the following storage plans:

  • 10GB - $20/yr
  • 40GB - $75/yr
  • 150GB - $250/yr
  • 400GB - $500/yr
What can I do, as a blogger with no income source? No more photo upload,then it will be a dull world.....?

Any help? any suggestion to avoid the fee paying?

or I will stop blogging.....

No comments:

Post a Comment